G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for G-Force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeasonsInTheAbyss

Application for G-Force Empty
PostSubject: Application for G-Force   Application for G-Force EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 am

Hello. I'm here to apply for your clan. I'm 16 years old and I love to play Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike: Source. I'm one of those seemingly few people in the world today that can actually keep their temper and patience with young players around. I like to have a good time while playing but I feel more comfortable and I generally do better when I'm playing with people I know.

I don't hate public matches, because I like to join them and meet new people because I'm generally a very sociable person. But as I said, I'd rather play with people I know.. and your clan seems to be a clan where people like to play together, as a clan. I'm a very erratic player in terms of my good days and my bad days. Some days (like this past Sunday) I will play almost flawlessly and like a pro (In expert mode I seriously led everyone in common infected killed and hunter and boomers killed and I only had 2 FF incidents) but on other days.. I'll play terrible and have about 20 FF incidents. But that is become increasingly less frequent because I haven't had a bad day in a few weeks. I am not one to brag or boast but I have to admit.. I'm getting a lot better considering I'm pretty much a virgin when it comes to some of the PC gamers (I've only been playing PC FPS since January)

I just got TF2 downloaded and I've only played 0.5 hours of it but I look forward to playing more. And I play Left 4 Dead a lot. I've played Left 4 Dead for 37.3 hours since I got it in late January. I don't get to play a whole lot during the weekends because I am in a band and we practice Friday and party on Saturday. So either Sunday I'm really tired and feel like crap or I'm still playing guitar and hanging out with my buddies. But during the week (excluding Monday and either Tuesday or Thursday because I'm hanging out with friends and my girlfriend) I'm pretty available after school. So excluding Friday and the weekend, I'm only busy two days out of the week. When the days I'm not busy come (Tuesday / Thursday and Wednesday and sometimes Monday), I will be on from 3 PM EST until about 10:30 PM EST barring school reports or projects (but those aren't very often). So I usually get a lot of playing time in.

That's pretty much all I feel like typing up for you guys right now lol. I'm really tired and I have had a long day. I feel like I've said way too much.. wow. Other things you might wanna know, I have a headset and yeah... I have a life so don't expect me to be on ALL THE TIME but I will be on a good amount. Thanks for reading.

By the way, I found this site through [GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert} L4D Forum Add

And you guys can find me under the name SeasonsInTheAbyss on Steam
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Application for G-Force   Application for G-Force EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 pm

SeasonsInTheAbyss:

After reviewing your application. I feel that we would like you to play with us once or twice before we offically let you enter GF. This is not a tryout per say to test your skills, but to see how you play with us, if you like it, and if we like playing with you.

I reviewed the days you play and the basically match the days we play. We usually don't play that often on the weekends as we all work and do other things. We mostly play Mon-Fri nights, give or take a night off here or there. All current members live on the East Coast or go on EST and the times we are usually on during the week are 4:30pm-11pm.

I will shortly add you to my friends list and shortly send you an Invite to our communtiy. Please keep an eye out for [GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}. Once I've added you I will either contact you on steam, or send another reply to this post with a time and date for us to play together.

We look forward to playing will you.

~[GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Application for G-Force   Application for G-Force EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Anytime after 6pm on Thurday 3/19 will be fine. I will be on, just send me a message via steam and I'll get a lobby going with a couple other members. Look forward to playing with you. See you then.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

PostSubject: dude......   Application for G-Force EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm

seasons dude, you gotta talk some man.... we gotta know if you're in trouble, or what you're planning on doing, etc.

other than that you're doing awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for G-Force   Application for G-Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for G-Force
Page 1 of 1