G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application For G-Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FBH

Application For G-Force Empty
PostSubject: Application For G-Force   Application For G-Force EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello, my name is justin and i was referred by [GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}[A] in the left4deadforums.com
I am 16, and I can be most available during Wednesday and Saturday. The game I play is Left 4 dead and some empire total war.
Mostly playing survival mode because the teams i get in versus are : ( but, i would like to play in a team. Well, anyways you contact me through steam.

Steamname: FirebatHeroin
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Application For G-Force   Application For G-Force EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello, I accepted your friend request and will be contacting you soon. Feel free to go through my frineds list and add any of ther other [A]'s as that will help orgainzing a game a lot easier. Looking forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
FBH

PostSubject: Re: Application For G-Force   Application For G-Force EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm

alright look forward to playing also tongue tongue pale cat monkey cheers Basketball affraid sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For G-Force   Application For G-Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Application For G-Force
Page 1 of 1