G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G-Force Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

G-Force Application Empty
PostSubject: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 am

Hi, I was referred by "[GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert} L4D Forum Add" from l4dforum.com. My name is Kenny and I am 18 years old. I'm looking for a Left 4 Dead clan. I mainly play Counter strike 1.6 and Source and occasionally gmod and a few others. I've been playing Left 4 Dead since December, and was addicted to it for like the first month or so then just kind of played it on and off.

These past few weeks I've gotten back into l4d, mainly versus. When I first got l4d I only played expert campaigns, but now I see how much fun versus can be. Very Happy Playing with random people is fine most of the time, but I'm really looking for more coordinated gameplay. I'm really excited about the DLC being released this Tuesday with the new survivor mode, and the other two versus maps. I've always wanted to join a team but have always kind of put it aside.

I consider myself to be a fairly good player. Not just l4d but other FPS'S as well. I've had 51/51 achievements for a while now, if that helps. Wink I've been playing FPS'S on a pc for over 8 years now. I was CAL-M before the whole cpl takeover/shutdown whatever it is thats going on. Also I will be available to play pretty much everyday at anytime, I have finished school and have nothing planned until I go off to college in the fall.

If you guys need any other info just ask.
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 am

Kenny wrote:
Hi, I was referred by "[GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert} L4D Forum Add" from l4dforum.com. My name is Kenny and I am 18 years old. I'm looking for a Left 4 Dead clan. I mainly play Counter strike 1.6 and Source and occasionally gmod and a few others. I've been playing Left 4 Dead since December, and was addicted to it for like the first month or so then just kind of played it on and off.

These past few weeks I've gotten back into l4d, mainly versus. When I first got l4d I only played expert campaigns, but now I see how much fun versus can be. Very Happy Playing with random people is fine most of the time, but I'm really looking for more coordinated gameplay. I'm really excited about the DLC being released this Tuesday with the new survivor mode, and the other two versus maps. I've always wanted to join a team but have always kind of put it aside.

I consider myself to be a fairly good player. Not just l4d but other FPS'S as well. I've had 51/51 achievements for a while now, if that helps. Wink I've been playing FPS'S on a pc for over 8 years now. I was CAL-M before the whole cpl takeover/shutdown whatever it is thats going on. Also I will be available to play pretty much everyday at anytime, I have finished school and have nothing planned until I go off to college in the fall.

If you guys need any other info just ask.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to playing with you sometime. What's your steam ID?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 am

0:1:91473
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 pm

mine is GFmrg so add me and we will set up a game soon. After you add me msg me so I know who you are. Looking forward to playing you.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Mr.G I tried adding you but it said it was unable to find "GFmrg"

EDIT - nevermind I thought "gfmrg" was your account name, but I added you now.
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Welcome Kenny cheers ,
if you cant find Mr.G's steam name look up me (sparten23) or d_sparks, cant wait to play with you
Back to top Go down
http://theproudgs.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Force Application   G-Force Application Empty

Back to top Go down

G-Force Application
Page 1 of 1