G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ContractKiller :: Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ContractKiller

ContractKiller :: Application Empty
PostSubject: ContractKiller :: Application   ContractKiller :: Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Refered By: Kenny
Availability: All evenings but thursday

I play CS 1.6 and L4D daily. I play 1.6 competitively and have cal & cevo experience. However, the reason I'm looking to join this clan is to join a L4D team. After just buying the game 3 weeks or so ago, I already feel that I out perform almost any player I meet up with in a public game. I'm sick of playing with junky ass noobs boom people when they're in a narrow hallway or room with 1 door. Basically I would like to play with other people that play strategically and have mastered the game as I feel I have. I've been friends with Kenny for almost a year now and we're almost like brothers in a since. I'd be honored to join the clan because if what he says is true, [GF] will be a lot of fun.

Steam Username: S-d@spray.se
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: ContractKiller :: Application   ContractKiller :: Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello, I'm Derek one of the Admins at [GF]. I am glad that you chose [GF] to join. feel free to add me off Kenny's friends list. My name is the same as it is on here. Then we can set up a time to play with us. After we play 3-4 good games together and if we like you, which I'm sure we will, then we will be happy to let you in. Also feel free to add Sparks or Spartan23 as they are also the other admins in the group. Again once you add me, please msg me so that I know who you are, and don't be affraid to try and set up a date to see if we're avail. Looking forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
ContractKiller

PostSubject: Re: ContractKiller :: Application   ContractKiller :: Application EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Sounds good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ContractKiller :: Application   ContractKiller :: Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ContractKiller :: Application
Page 1 of 1