G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Idea   Idea EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 pm

I know right now we don't have enough people to implement it, but sooner or later we will.

When we have Enought [GF] members for a [GF] member match how should we break up the teams?
Now of course we could switch it up a bit or randomize it, but fo organization or for other clan matches we should have our 2 groups of four. As of right now we have:

[GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}[A]
[GF] sparten23[A]
[GF] d_sparks[A]
[GF]mcflurrie
[GF] SeasonsInTheAbyss
[GF]DirtyWienerDog[A]

So even though we don't have 8 yet, what do you guys think for some possible Team combos?

Here I'll start it off with one:

[GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}[A]
[GF] SeasonsInTheAbyss
[GF]DirtyWienerDog[A]
(Empty)

[GF] sparten23[A]
[GF] d_sparks[A]
[GF]mcflurrie
(empty)

I like how there is 2 admins to a team, but what do you guys think? And plz don't post that you don't like it without posting your OWN combo first.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Idea Empty
PostSubject: clan matches and such   Idea EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

for fucking around/fun matches, as much as i hate to say it, it should be completely random...random all

for battling OTHER clans? i don't know... i mean, i guess it would have to be whoever is on at the time

:-|
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Well I'd rather know who will be on for a clan match/skrim rather than depend on who ever comes online. Thats why suggested having some sort of teams. We obviously arn't there yet, but when we are we could have the 2 groups be on and playing other people, and we could have practices between the 2 groups. But most of the time we would do random to keep things interesting. Any other thoughts guys?
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Well, once the summer comes I will be on here pretty much all the time as I will only have band practice on Friday and Saturday and I will have much more free time during the week because of no school. So, once the summer comes I will be pretty much available all the time.

And if we're going to do groups, then we're going to need 2 things. Firstly, more members (that's obvious). And secondly, we're going to have to know about clan matches ahead of time so we can all be on at the same time. But I'm definitely for the 2 groups (and more than 2 as we get more members) as it's unlikely that all the groups will be unavailable for clan matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Yea thats true, summer will be more convient for most of us. As for more members. One of our existing members just got L4D so we will have 1 more to play with us. And we are also looking at recruiting another. Soon we will have enough to fill both groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea
Page 1 of 1