G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Idea   Idea EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Heres an Idea Idea

On NM2 when we have to activate the door, which pisses of the zombies. Instead of being like every other gay survivor who goes underneath he fag pipes, we should try using the staircase. 2 @ the bottom and 2 @ the top + what ever molies and gas we find = a unique way of holding out, it will be more challenging and fun overall tryin to get to the stair case after we activate that switch. I think it will be a better alternative, especally since we want to skrimage another team/clan and the ones I'm tryin to get a game with NEVER use those lame spots/tactics and will hate us/ rage and wont play with us again if we do use them...
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Idea Empty
PostSubject: sure thing, boobah   Idea EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 pm

yeah we can try it out, why not? use it a few times in some pub matches and see how they handle it... i've never seen anyone do that before, and it's less n00bish than using the pipes (i agree the pipes are n00b, but right now it's the best option)

the only thing i'm worried about is the specials coming up over the top, out of our view and doing damage to us, it's really easy to do...

and the same with NM4, the elevator... i don't like that corner...yeah it makes you practically INVINCIBLE, but EVERYONE does it and it's just too easy... we need to figure out something for that.... like go to the end of the hall, or go into one of those side rooms or SOMETHING... like usually i'll take the far right corner, derek will take the far left (or vice versa) and the two others will be in the corner... i like that, just too bad there aren't 4 corners, that offers perfect coverage...
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah that would be cool, switch it up some. That way it would give the infected a chance to do some damge to use, but at the same time keep our skills sharp instead of "right click, right click, right click, etc..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea   Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea
Page 1 of 1