G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panzer Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Panzer Guide Empty
PostSubject: Panzer Guide   Panzer Guide EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Ok, I think this may help some of you cuz, it defenatly helped my a lot! Exclamation This could also make us more effective becuase this way we can no what the tank will do, in order to help support him. So here it is, what've I have learned and seen done as the tank that worked! Cool

First and Foremost,
DON'T BE A NOOB! Evil or Very Mad cuz nobody likes a noob No by now we have all played tank, and we have all failed as tank. So now it is time to perfect the tank. First rock throwing is your friend. Especally if you are in the wide open! DO NOT run in and try wacking them, they can out run you and you will fail! The only time to do this is if you have some sort of object to hit them with. Throwing rocks is far more effective cuz it does the SAME amount of damage as punching, and you keep distance fromt he shotty whores. Your 'rage meter' will not drain as long as you do not lose LOS (Line of Sight) from any of the survivors. If you find yourself playing the waiting game, cuz the survivors are being puss bags, do this: Hitting common infected refills your 'rage meter' as does hitting cars, logs, forklifts, etc... so just run around and hit that shit until you team respawns, and the survivors come out. Work WITH your team, not against, and stay AWAY from the damn boomer, if he explodes you get stunned and that is BALLZ!

When you do go in and punch them, do two things. 1) let your team know!!! 2) Let them know from where, so they can stay out of your way and sneak up on the survivors. This next part annoys the HELL out of me. PICK A TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to count the numorus times when a tank runs in and hit ONE survior them trys to go for a another, then OH LOOK! another and so on. DON'T be an ADD Tank! This will get you killed FASTER and you will do LESS damage to the survivor team. Go for the Red survivors, then the Yellow, because the run slower. If they are all green, then pick ONE and go for him. Once you choose, hit that one UNTIL he/she is down, and THEN move on. Also try and stay near the downed survivor, as his teammates will try and rescue him. With that said, if you master this strategy, you will become an effective, killing machine!

Rock Arty
Now, this will take some REAL practice, and I have yet to actually HIT anyone, but I have come damn close multiple times. This is real good when you are in a open area, and team are good at fighting the tank up close. It's all about the angles, and I've done this on NM5. Stand behind a building, not too close and depending on how far away any of your targets are, you want to throw a rock, but as he picks it up you want to look almost straight up. the rock will go VERY high, but it will fall pretty damn close, or right on any survivor. Once again the trick is angles, the rocks themselves will kindaof target a survivor as long as you get your angles right. Besides the rocks DO splash dmg (4-6) depending on how close, and if you hit it does 25 dmg, which is just as much as punching them.. The survivors will have a hard time seeing the rocks becuase they are falling straight down, instead of coming at them head on. This will make the surviors edgy and may try and run after you. Your teammates SHOULD take advatage of the survors pre-occupid with the rocks. As long as you don't get ignited this is an EXCELLANT strategy, especally if all the survors are green. Just remember if your not making hits right away, go out and look at one of the survivors to make sure your rage bar doesn't deplete. As long as your in plain view with nothing obstucting your line of sight, your rage meter wont deplete, regardless of distance.

TIPS:
You can HIT movable objects with your rock throw
Aim up a little when you are about to puch a survivor, they will fly farther
You can throw rocks far, if your angle is right
You can punch through some thin walls
If a team is trying to ignite you, try and use your rocks from a distance
Fire=BAD!
Water=GOOD!
DO NOT try and crawl after a survivor
Back to top Go down

Panzer Guide
Page 1 of 1