G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: Team Movement   Team Movement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm

I was thinking and this just came to me. Idea As a team we have yet to perfect a good strategy. The other night when we skrimed O|Rev we did something without really realizing it. We played kind of conservatively. We would move kinda slow until we killed 2 or more SI's move faster, kill the other two then move really fast for a min then slow down again. I like this method for a few reasons.

1) We're used to this method and at times are Extreamely good at it, and picking off SI's trying to ambush us.
2) We don't get in over our heads by just blindly runnnig hoping that the SI's don't catch us(face it, thats what we're doing).

I think instead of trying to adopt a "new" or "better" strategy we should focus on perfecting our own. Yes we need to move fast in all. But once we kill a few SI's it will be alot easier and safer to do that.
Well thats what I think, I hate the fact that because one team is good at speed running and that what they like to do, thats what we should be doing. We don't need to speed run to be effective, We can move at a steady pace. It may give the SI's a little more time to set up, however, by effectively sniffing out ambushes before they occur instead of just running into them hoping they miss a pounce, would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Movement   Team Movement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
http://theproudgs.weebly.com/
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Movement   Team Movement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:21 pm

To me it makes sense. Going back on our first skrims. When we were infected the other team would take off and go ballz fast. We were like Shocked whoa! So we're like "LETS DO THAT!" and we tried and wern't very good at it, which lead to frustration, anger, giving up, and eventually lose the match.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: yes.......................   Team Movement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 pm

that's what i've been trying to say since that first scrim with that team that whooped our asses...

i thought everyone understood that, or was i wording it wrong?

either way, i agree, we did something really good with O|Rev, and we need to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Movement   Team Movement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Uhhhh I guess. I thought you were all for the going really fast thing. But oh well, at least we're on the same page now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Movement   Team Movement Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Movement
Page 1 of 1