G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Einstein

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 am

you can check out my post on http://www.left4deadforums.com/22369-roomates-looking-clan-2-more-scrim-team.html#post346118

but basically, my roomate and I are looking to join a competitive clan.

my Steam ID is overbeee

hit me up and we can play sometime.

I'm on most nights after 6.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 am

Hello, I am [GF]<Mr.G>{Rifle-Expert}[A] (Derek). I'll add you as soon as I get the free time. Looking forward to playing with you soon.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: jasklfjlksjdflkasjdflj   Looking for a clan EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome, I'm also adding you, and will try to get a game going with you soon. Honestly we're only *JUST* getting into the really competitive playing, until recently we play a lot of pubbing, but all this is changing, and we hope to be geared more towards *only scrims* and *only teams* etc. pubbing it really just doesn't cut it anymore, and now we have enough members to add to rosters, I have no interest in pubbing it.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 am

Look for [GF] Hypno-toad to add you, he will contact you and try and get a game going. After that, he will organize a game with the rest of us Admins. Im pretty busy at the moment so he will be taking over recruiting for me for now. Thanks,

-Derek

EDIT: Can't seem to find you on steam, do you have an actual ID or an IN GAME NAME we can search for?
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: asdfasfdasdfasfdasdf   Looking for a clan EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

he's on my friends list as "einstein" add him from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a clan
Page 1 of 1