G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney Empty
PostSubject: A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney   A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 am

Well first off I took a look at the configs for the tourney(TY Dread) while putting them in the server and noticed that they set the tank chance to 100% on every level and change the director to replace almost all medkits with pills. That is definitely something we will have to talk about in regards to our strats.

I know most of you play with default rates, you will have to modify them so cl_updaterate and cl_cmdrate both are set to 101 and rate is between 20000 and 30000. Defaults are 30, it may not seem like a big difference but it will change how shots register on opponents. If any of you play CS 1.6 you know exactly what I mean.

It is important that you all read the Tourney rules available HERE. They go over exactly what is and is not allowed once a match goes live. I have had CAL matches overturned in the other teams favor over the stupidest rule offenses, such as a custom skins. So read the rules and make sure your configs,settings,etc,etc all fall within the rules.

bounce
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney   A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Fuck... seriously? We gotta change the fucking rates?

And... we all have to be able to record first person? I don't have a fraps or something to do that
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney   A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:00 pm

So what are you worried about?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney   A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 pm

[GF]<Mr.G> wrote:
So what are you worried about?
That we don't get DQ'd over some dumb rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney   A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Things Regarding Upcoming Tourney
Page 1 of 1