G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Ware tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 am

Ok guys, as some of you now that Zach has found a tourney to join. I am going to Register our team now becuase I don't want to miss the Dead line or the max amount that they will offer. So this is the deal. $1500 in prizes and what not. We have a lot of practicing ahead to even be competitive, we're too used to pub stomping atm so we'll need team(s) to play against in the mean time.

So heres the deal if you are considering doing the tourney regester at the site.
here

Here are the details that i know so far:

Event Begins: Monday, August 10
Host: iGames & CEVO

Game: Left 4 Dead (PC)
Mode: 4v4 (Teams), Versus Mode
Max Teams: 256
Entry: Free
Prizes: $1,500 Cash Prize Pool

Team Registration: July 13 - Aug 6(A Thursday)

*NOTE* Regestration is open until 8:59pm EDT[/color]

Team Name will be obvious G-Force [GF] I will not discose the team join password at this time becuase we need to decide who will be on the team. So at least regester at the website for now. More to come on this later, also post here if you are intersted in participating in this event. I have also signed up for the EST devision.
Back to top Go down
FBH

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 am

I think whoever is going to be on the team has to play 16 hours a everyday until the tourny
and gets only 8 hours of sleep : )
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 am

There is only one major problem with the date. I am in school that day: 7:30am through 3:00pm... So I probably won't get to play in the tournament that I found and WANTED to play in. So I will wish all a good luck the day before. I'll be so anxious through school that day. Goodness.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 am

WHAT!?!?! F. that shit man, school in August... is there anyway you can get out of it?

Well on another note, we don't know what time it is yet, regester and join our team (make sure its the one with all of us becuase there are 5 diff GF teams, don't ask why, just accept it for what it is) Hopefully you'll be able to play.
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

It's actually the FIRST day of school. Being 17 sucks.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Shocked thats ballz
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:17 am

Yeah I know... I'm hoping it will be after hours... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Ware tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Ware tourney   Alien Ware tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Ware tourney
Page 1 of 1