G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just thought I'd let everyone know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeasonsInTheAbyss

Just thought I'd let everyone know Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I'd let everyone know   Just thought I'd let everyone know EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 pm

I wont be active in the clan for a period of at least 3 months. Reason being that I just got my XBOX LIve account renewed and I'll be playing Call of Duty pretty much all the time.. lol.

I would just thought I'd let you know. I most likely will be back 3 months from now, however, my feelings might change and I might not be back at all. But if you would wish to talk to me then just add me on XBOX Live: BieedingScreams

And yes, that is an " I " instead of an " L ". I realized that shortly after making the account. And don't mind the extremely low gamerscore, I had to create a new account for live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd let everyone know   Just thought I'd let everyone know EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm

XBOX 360=balls
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd let everyone know   Just thought I'd let everyone know EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:23 pm

It's ok seasons, you're always welcome here if or when you decide to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd let everyone know   Just thought I'd let everyone know Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd let everyone know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: General Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: