G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

$ixX's App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
$ixX

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 am

My name is Will Sheldon, i am from Bakersfield, CA. I am 14 (almost 15) but mature unlike all of the other 12 year old kiddies that spam the word "Penis" through the whole game then feel super badass about it. I mainly play on weekends but am on during the week a lot. I don't like public games very much because of all of the Hackers/Tkers. I am really into Heavy Metal (any other metalheads here?) So ya i am an alright play and just like to have fun and i will play leagues if u guys do Smile And thats all i can think of right now.
Steam ID/Xfire: label636

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm

sweet cant wait to play with ya!
Back to top Go down
http://theproudgs.weebly.com/
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Sweet my steam ID is GFmrg add me if you already havn't and we'll set up a time to play. Most of us are East Coast players but we're usually on late anyways. Also be sure to add either spartan23 or d_sparks becuase I won't be on very much this week due to its my last 2 week of classes. Looking forward to playing with ya.
Back to top Go down
$ixX

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 pm

cool i have found u guys and sent yall an invite Smile
look forward to gaming with you. BTW do u guys have a TS or vent server?
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 am

Nope, we use steam and the in-game.
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm

$ixX wrote:
My name is Will Sheldon, i am from Bakersfield, CA. I am 14 (almost 15) but mature unlike all of the other 12 year old kiddies that spam the word "Penis" through the whole game then feel super badass about it. I mainly play on weekends but am on during the week a lot. I don't like public games very much because of all of the Hackers/Tkers. I am really into Heavy Metal (any other metalheads here?) So ya i am an alright play and just like to have fun and i will play leagues if u guys do Smile And thats all i can think of right now.
Steam ID/Xfire: label636

Thanks
Hello, dude. Good to see someone else who's kind of young trying to join the clan. I'm the only one I know of who's under 18... >_>

I look forward to playing with you more often in the future. You can add me on Steam my ID is either "Seasons_In_The_Abyss" or "SeasonsInTheAbyss" or "[GF] SeasonsInTheAbyss". I am not sure how the steam thing works, lol. So just try them in that order and you should find me. But if all fails or whatever, just find me on one of their accounts.

And I'm really into heavy metal, also. I'm actually in a band. We play a lot of Death, Metallica, Slayer, In Flames, Cannibal Corpse, Children Of Bodom, and other bands I cannot think of at the moment. >_> lol. I'm 16, btw. What are your favorite bands?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
$ixX

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 am

Seasons i have a feeling me and you will get along jusssttttt fine hahaha. My favorite bands atm are probably Slayer, Slipknot, Lamb Of God, Death, Dethklok, Children of Bodom, Kreator, Iced Earth, Testament, Napalm Death, Rage Against The Machine, etc Can't think of any more hahaha
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 pm

$ixX wrote:
Seasons i have a feeling me and you will get along jusssttttt fine hahaha. My favorite bands atm are probably Slayer, Slipknot, Lamb Of God, Death, Dethklok, Children of Bodom, Kreator, Iced Earth, Testament, Napalm Death, Rage Against The Machine, etc Can't think of any more hahaha
Awesome. A lot of the bands you just named are some of my favorites that I didn't list. Lamb of God, Kreator, Napalm Death and Rage Against the Machine. Lamb of God is probably my favorite out of those 4, but Kreator is definitely right behind them. Hordes of Chaos is probably my favorite album of this century, with the exception of Are You Dead Yet? by Children of Bodom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
Sponsored content

$ixX's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: $ixX's App   $ixX's App Empty

Back to top Go down

$ixX's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: