G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why North Korea is Gay!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Why North Korea is Gay! Empty
PostSubject: Why North Korea is Gay!   Why North Korea is Gay! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Its long but very interesting shit. Never knew how large their military power is. I knew it was the 5th largest in the world but shit! Watch.

North Korea

Last edited by [GF]&lt;Mr.G&gt; on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Why North Korea is Gay!   Why North Korea is Gay! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 am

Yeah, but considering 95% of their govt income goes to the military... they can't grow much.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Why North Korea is Gay!   Why North Korea is Gay! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Which is why they are trying to make nuclear weapons. So they can sell them. They would stop if the US and other countries gave them oil and shit. I say FUCK THAT! Let it die! Pisses me off that NK lauched its fucking missile and NO ONE did anything. Japan let it fly RIGHT over it. If I had a country and a missile intercepting system, and some country lauched a missile over mine, I would blow it out of the sky in a heart beat! But instead they're gonna talk it over to the UN so they can write a letter to Kim Jong Il telling him how "upset" they are that he launched the missile.

I mean HOW FUCKING stupid is everyone!??!! NK claims that it was to carry a satallite, Yeah fucking RIGHT!!! Now thats its lauch we know that it NEVER EVEN DEPLOYED A FUCKING SAT!!!!!!!! Hense it was a missile, which we knew it was in the first place. So why the fuck didn't we BLOW IT OUT OF THE SKY??!!! So we can let them perfect the missile? Grrrrrrrrrrrr Our Government pisses me off than North Korea!
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Why North Korea is Gay!   Why North Korea is Gay! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 am

Lol, btw G, one way President Clinton got money for spending while creating a surplus was to sell North Korea nuclear secrets. They have a nuke, they just need to get it there and have been trying for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why North Korea is Gay!   Why North Korea is Gay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why North Korea is Gay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: General Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: