G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paintball- Invasion of Normandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Paintball- Invasion of Normandy Empty
PostSubject: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:15 pm

I just sent a question to skirmish paintball in PA about their D-Day game about how we or when we are going to pay and if we need to register as a group and blahh blahh blahh Razz

So i'll let you know when they e-mail me back with the answer.

OH Exclamation Idea and BTW I just remembered something about the Profiler and Vents/EVents masks, the vents/events are very easy to clean, b/c their lenses come off very easily. I'm not sure about the profiler though, but that was the MAJOR reason why I got the Events because it is very easy to take apart and clean, in the staging area AND at home
Just more food for thought in your searching process Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

PostSubject: Sorry...   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm

I won't be able to make it... sorry...

I don't have any paintball equipment anyway...

And I'm about 8 hours away...

:-|
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 pm

lol thats okay sparks, the only other person here that actually is planning on attending is Rich
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 am

Speaking of whom, I just got my tac vest, harness and the boots should be here tomorrow.

I also got a 6 pack of pods for $1.50 each.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Sweet, where'd you find the pods?
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Ebay
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 pm

I don't know if you saw it yet, but this is last years footage. Looks fucking awesome.

http://www.skirmish.com/ion/ion_promo.html

lol Laughing they have a cannon affraid

Im going to call them soon, probably during vacation. Then i'll let everyone know what the deal is for registration. We should be registered by Mid- April. That way we are guarenteed a spot.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

PostSubject: that's badass   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:38 pm

dude, that looks fucking badass! i haven't been paintballin' in years and i want to go again....
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Yeah, I've been playing for over 7 years now, and worked at a local paintball park for 2 years. It IS my favorite thing to do
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: German Forums   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey Rich I found the german forums, get registered.

German Forums
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey G, how are we gonna ensure we're in the same company?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball- Invasion of Normandy   Paintball- Invasion of Normandy Empty

Back to top Go down

Paintball- Invasion of Normandy
Page 1 of 1