G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DLC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

DLC! Empty
PostSubject: DLC!   DLC! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 pm

So I usually browse this forum for any news for L4D and I stumbled accross an appoximate relase date for the DLC!!!! So far all I have is April, which is way sooner than I thought!! That survival mode kicks ass, even though they took 15 out of the 16 origanial maps and revamped it to fit the mode. Although, they did create one whole new level called lighthouse. Looks pretty fricken sweet. AND its going to be hard!!! I read the article and vales developers and best players could only last 9 minutes, at their best time, so its not gonna be easy at all. Check out the link to the thread below for more details!

http://left4deadforums.com/17650-survival-pack-released-april.html

Last edited by [GF]&lt;Mr.G&gt; on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

DLC! Empty
PostSubject: confusion, perhaps?   DLC! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"... even though they took 15 out of the 16 origanial maps and revamped it to fit the mode. Although, they didn't create one whole new level called lighthouse."

wait, what?
Back to top Go down

DLC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: L4D :: General-
Jump to: