G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EA Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: EA Games   EA Games EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Although I enjoy many of their games, I am kind of upset with the way they decided to set up some of their online gaming. All I want to do is simply change my nickname, but no, instead it is some how LOCKED in as my account name, and now I am currently waiting to recieve an e-mail from them about changing my name, only to open that email and most likely Have it say "we can't help you, go through gamespy" eventhough I've ALREADY explained in my fuckin' e-mail that I've already been to SUCK FUCK gameGAYASSspy and changed my login ID there, because THAT is supposed to fix the problem and change my name, but because BF2 doesn't heavily rely on gamespy(thank christ!!) to play online, much like valve does steam, it won't fucking WORK!!! So I am going to remain optimisic that the incompetant BOOB of a Technician that will eventually respond to my e-mail with somthing actually fucking useful, OTHER than the "just bend over and take it" response...
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BF2 and have lots of fun playing it, Just wish I can go back in time and put in my current gaming tag, becuase it is one I actually like and will stick with...
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Response   EA Games EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:37 pm

OMG I actaully got a fuckin' response within 10min of sending the e-mail!!!!!

Here was MY question:
"I would like to change my In game nickname for BF2. I've have updated my gamespy ID and it has changed my BFHQ nickname, but when I actually join a game and play, my old nickname shows up. I do not want to delete my old account becuase I do not wish to lose my current stats and unlocks. If there is a way, to do so, or for someone at EA to do so, pleast let me know. Once again, I've already been to gamespy and changed it through them and nothing really seemed to changed expect my login, and BFHQ page."

Here the response:

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the user names for accounts are one of the only pieces of information pertaining to an account that can never be changed. The account registered once cannot be unregistered. You will need to login to the game using the same account name and password with which you have registered the game.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Sincerely,

EARep Matthew
Player Relations
Electronic Arts"

Ok Matthew,
You apologize for MY inconvenience, but how does that really help me? Can I literally take your apology and imput it into my game and it will FIX my fucking problem? NO! As far as im concerned you fuckin' copied and pasted that response, so just take your "apology" and EAT it WITH a fucking FORK!! I didn't want to unregister my account, I just wanted to change my name!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can change it in BF1942 and BFVietnam!! Why not BF2? What did you think we didn't like that feature Matt??!!! HUH!! Fucking honestly, who makes a game that you CAN'T ever change you name in?! You are a little shit, no, YOU are a quiffe!! THATS what you are!!! Fucking player relations? Your doing a wonderful fucking job, lets piss of all our players! YEA!! I didn't even get to talk to a technician!!! WHO THE FUCK are you to decide what can and cannot be done?! YOU don't know that it cannot be changed! Your not a technical guy, your just some quiffe with a business relations major!! FUCK OFF Matt!! If there actually IS anything else that I need help with, I sure as hell know one thing Matt, that you will send me some fuckin' templated response after 10 minutes saying "nope you're fucked" without even hearing from someone with any ACTUAL technical experience. Well THANKS Matt! You sure made my day you fucking prick. May 1000 Camels take a SHIT on your door step you fucking quiffe!!!

So I guess Im stuck playing BF2 with my old shitty game tag... unless I want to delete all my stats, medals, unlocks, and progress for a new one, but I guess I'll just live with the shitty tag. BF2 is still fun though!
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 am

lol you should send that message to him XD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://theproudgs.weebly.com/
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

You being pissed makes me so happy.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

And why is that? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

because he's evil, that's right rich i know about your secret plans of taking over the world Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 pm

I don't have time for taking over the world right now...

And no, it's because when you're angry, the things you say are funny.
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm

that is very true rich lol
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I find it funny how you guys find joy in other people's agony
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:33 am

Well, you always find mine funny, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Possibly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EA Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA Games   EA Games Empty

Back to top Go down

EA Games