G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeasonsInTheAbyss

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: What's up?   What's up? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

It's been a while since I've talked to most of you guys, and I can't get on steam and do it because like an idiot.. I messed up the application by ending the wrong process in task manager...

Anywho, I've been pretty good.. got addicted to good old V-JAY and weed, and cigars and alcohol (Blame all my friends turning 18 and 21...)... sadly. :[ Ugh. But yeah.. How are you guys doing?.

By the way, if nobody responds.. Imma slap a bitch.

EDIT: I almost forgot.. I've been in like.. 2 bands in 2 weeks and things are hectic. I went from the oldest in the band to the youngest. My current bandmates are 18, 19, 21 and 24 lol. Things are getting better though, I had a rough stretch of my life (sadly, my girlfriend cheated on me 3 or 4 times) but it was my fault, I was being a huge asshole and I'd come up with any excuse not to see her. Anyway, I'm still with her.. and I'm still getting a lot of shit from people for it. I guess they don't understand that she was cheating on me because I was being such a huge asshole, and was treating her like shit. -sigh-

EDIT #2: Oh, almost forgot again.. her nan walked in on us having sex once LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alwayscriminallyinsane
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:52 am

Haha, i've been pretty good. Just busy with school/work. It sucks you havn't been on lately, but we understand. lol weed and cigars eh? Well i've never done weed and don't plan to so i can't really relate to any of that. Its good that your band thing is still going strong. Pretty cool, you'll have to post some of your songs that you guys do so we can hear it. On the girlfriend thing, if I may and you can take it for what it is, It shouldn't matter how much of an ass you were, cheating is never justified imo, ever. But if you have everything all worked out then good for you. I just hope everything stays that way.

On another note, going to transfer schools next year. I can't stand living at home anymore... Just sucks but oh well. I really liked my current school a lot, but I also like my sanity more. Oh yeah, I also pre ordered l4d2, can't wait for that to come out. Thats about it for me. Msg me some time whenever you get online.
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 pm

[GF]<Mr.G> wrote:
Haha, i've been pretty good. Just busy with school/work. It sucks you havn't been on lately, but we understand. lol weed and cigars eh? Well i've never done weed and don't plan to so i can't really relate to any of that. Its good that your band thing is still going strong. Pretty cool, you'll have to post some of your songs that you guys do so we can hear it. On the girlfriend thing, if I may and you can take it for what it is, It shouldn't matter how much of an ass you were, cheating is never justified imo, ever. But if you have everything all worked out then good for you. I just hope everything stays that way.

On another note, going to transfer schools next year. I can't stand living at home anymore... Just sucks but oh well. I really liked my current school a lot, but I also like my sanity more. Oh yeah, I also pre ordered l4d2, can't wait for that to come out. Thats about it for me. Msg me some time whenever you get online.
Yeah. Normally I'd agree.. but it wasn't like she was.. having sex with other guys. It was more of, I'd be an asshole and make up an excuse not to see her for weeks on end, and she'd be sad and hanging out with friends and would cuddle with someone. But yeah it's not really a big deal to me, which is why I don't have a huge problem with it. But, if it were to continue, yeah, I'd have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Oooooh, ok. Well still, im glad things have worked out.
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:56 am

On one note, when it comes to girlfriends, even when you're the greatest guy ever, sometimes they'll mess with ya.

And on a better note, so fucking awesome G is coming to school with me!
Back to top Go down
SeasonsInTheAbyss

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 pm

DirtyWienerDog wrote:
On one note, when it comes to girlfriends, even when you're the greatest guy ever, sometimes they'll mess with ya.

And on a better note, so fucking awesome G is coming to school with me!
That's been the story of my life brotha lol
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Ahhhhhh women, can't live with em' can't live without em'. Why does everything have to be complicated Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: General Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: