G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Carriers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Possible Carriers Empty
PostSubject: Possible Carriers   Possible Carriers EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Below are a few carriers I may rent from, keep in mind I plan to rent on a yearly basis.

Game Servers

Art of War

UGS (Can't Find L4D2 Pricing for UGS yet)

Velocity Game Servers(also doesn't have L4D2 pricing yet)

Well after looking around those are about the 4 best for pricing so far. Two of them idk about the L4D2 yet becuase they don't have it available for me to see. Anyways let me know what you guys think, OTHER THAN "cool", if you had bad experiances with certain companies please let me know. Thanks,
-Derek
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

Possible Carriers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Carriers   Possible Carriers EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 pm

AOW had some good experience with.
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Possible Carriers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Carriers   Possible Carriers EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 pm

yeah i was thinking of going with them becuase they are giving me 3 months free since im renting on a yearly basis, and they also were going to give a bunch of other services too.
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

Possible Carriers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Carriers   Possible Carriers EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Carriers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Carriers   Possible Carriers Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Carriers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Force Clan :: L4D :: Servers-
Jump to: