G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Versus Practice

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
Good Idea
Versus Practice Vote_lcap100%Versus Practice Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Bad Idea
Versus Practice Vote_lcap0%Versus Practice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: Versus Practice   Versus Practice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Sparks brought it up a few times but we never really have done it. I think we need to start up a local server on versus (local so we can lock or kick ppl if need be) and practice a few things:

Techniques being infected

Techniques as Survivors

Specific routes to take on a map, and perfect them

Just other general crap that it is hard to learn during an actual game

Now to be honest guys, I think indiviually we each have skill, FAR better than noob or even the average player. As a team, however, I think we arn't that good. I've noticed evertime we play a noobish team with NO organization, we destroy them. But the minute we play a team that is decent, we have a hard time and struggle throughout the campain. But when we play good players, WE get destroyed.

I think we just need to become WAY more organized and be able to play with eachother. We should be able to easily beat an average team, with the amount of time we play this damn game. So thats why I think a practice or too will help us ALL
Back to top Go down
DirtyWienerDog

DirtyWienerDog

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versus Practice   Versus Practice EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 am

I don't know, my availability is pretty sporadic.
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: I agree...   Versus Practice EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I've noticed it, and I agree with you Derek. Like the other night when you and me played against those "Crab Queen" guys, I was getting uber frustrated (mainly because I wasn't playing like I normally do, but also because I don't think we were cooperating with each other as a team)... But right after that Corey and I played a game against some people, and although we won by a good bit, I was getting frustrated still because we weren't playing as a team. The other team was downright sloppy, but we just weren't cooperating and this is something we all need to work on (myself included). This could've partially been due to the fact that we were playing with two guys who just joined the server, so we don't know what everyone plays like.

We can overcome this between the four of us. We play with each other often enough to where we can start to anticipate what each of us is planning to do next.

If it's possible, a dedicated "practice time" would be great... (Like, every Tuesday at 6 pm or whatever, just an example) But I know dedicating times for practice is kinda hard to do, what with everyone's schedules and things come up...

Question If we did this practice time, how would we play, just against 4 random people? Then what would set it apart from just playing a random game? How would we host it? Question
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versus Practice   Versus Practice EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 pm

I like practice time but it would be hard to set dedicated, so I think it should go on a weekly basis.

As for how we would do it, one of us, like Corey, I cannot as my home network doesn't allow me, will host a local friends only versu match. That way we are able use cmds to lock or kick ppl we don't want. Then we can just work on strategies and certain skills.

As for those who have random schedule like myself and Richard, I think if we just set a time and date at least a few days in advance, that should solve the problem.

~Let them hate me, as long as they fear me...
Back to top Go down
d_sparks

d_sparks

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: changes...   Versus Practice EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:31 pm

based on last night's practice, i'm making a few changes to the untimate survivor's guide...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Versus Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versus Practice   Versus Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Versus Practice
Page 1 of 1