G-Force Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the G-Force Clan

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
d_sparks

d_sparks

SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Are you tired of being pwnt? (Hunter jumps through doorway and pounces - silhouettes)
Does it seem like you're a magnet for hunter pounces? (hunter lands 25 dmg pounce as player tries to shoot it)
Are the special infected in your life keeping you down? (boomer teabags and pukes on dead survivor)

--------------------------

Hi, Willy Days here for h4x, the revolutionary new gaming add-on from the creators of cheats, scripts, and exploits...

h4x offers you a new way to shoot your way to the top of the scoreboard, and stay there! if your gaming potential is constantly being held back (insert clip of smoker pulling the lone survivor in alley) then h4x are right for you!

-----------------------------

take a look at some of our customer testimonials!

1. "ever since I got h4x, I got bigger, and performed better!" (clip of someone holding an uzi, and giving themselves an

M16, sound file of zoey and one of her moans) [video looking at louis, and louis gives himself M16 in console]

2. "I have more stamina, and I can game longer and harder than ever!" (clip of someone shooting at least 200 rounds

without reloading once, killing hordes of zombies) [infinite horde and infinate ammo]

3. "my gaming life just got better, and i have no problem finding real men now, thanks h4x!" (clip of zoey surrounded by

the other survivors, who are holding big, many badass nasty weapons [with that sound clip of zoey saying that])

----------------------------

if you think h4x can make a positive influence in your life, call this number right now (1-800-pwn-noobs), and if you call

within the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in NEED SOMETHING FUNNY/STUPID/RANDOM FOR THIS

(random video's can be spliced into certain parts to add effect, like the tank knocking the guys off the building, and

louis one shotting the hunter with a pump...)

Last edited by d_sparks on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

You forgot the: Is there something always holding back your potential in gaming? *Smoker pulls the lone survivor in the ally*

But here are some examples for what else to do:

"H4X!"

"Ever since I got H4X, things seemed to get bigger. *uzi to m16*: just hold an uzi and go into console and say "give rifle"
"Ever since I started using H4X I've had a lot more stamina!!! *shoot 200 rounds without reloading*: Use console for the cheat

*Mele scenes Example* Just an idea for what we need to do
NoMercy 4: Hospital Run: Survivor running through the halls meleing every spec infec in sight. *Once meled kill yourself*

*Boomer through wall kills*
*Super epic molotov throw at a tank like a mile away and hit it* OR *Mele the tank and he dies*
*while being dragged by smoker just turn and shoot randomly and the smoker kill itself*
*crown witch with pump*
/You already did the hunter skeet\

lol!
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

https://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Dread_bucket/?action=view&current=Left4DeadH4X.jpg

It's REALLY simple but discrete! PM me if there is something that needs to be added!
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Is this for a movie or something? In that case can I do some EPIC Rifle action for the hacks?
Back to top Go down
[GF] Dread

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 am

Yeah, deffinately. We need epic sniping skills to pose as H4X!!! Tell Corey whenever he gets on about it!
Back to top Go down
[GF]<Mr.G>

[GF]<Mr.G>

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Fuckin' sweet. COREY LOOK! bounce bounce bounce There, told him Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://theproudgs.weebly.com/
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 am

ok before i can do ANYHTING with the video i have i need 2 things,
1. i need people to do the voice over and voice in general
2. i need cheese music that would be good for this movie
Back to top Go down
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Question I'm confused Question You baddies are gonna start hacking now? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sparten23
Admin
Sparten23

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO   SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

SCRIPT FOR L4D H4X VIDEO
Page 1 of 1